Short Law Firm P.C. Family & Entertainment Lawyers
Experience And Insight To Help You Discover New Possibilities
  1. Home
  2.  | Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions About Fees And Working With Short Law Firm, PC

The attorney-client relationship must be built on trust and transparency. Clients should know what they’re agreeing to before deciding to hire (or even meet with) a lawyer. My name is Kyle Short, and on this page, I’ve answered some questions you may have about the costs of retaining Short Law Firm, PC, and how to begin the process.

Do you charge for initial consultations?

Yes. I charge $100 for the first 30 minutes. My regular hourly rate is $395 an hour.

Do you take credit cards?

Yes. I take Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.

How do I make an appointment?

Call my office at 972-813-9959, or email me (at the link below), and I will set you up for an office or telephone consultation that is convenient for your schedule.

Do I have to come to your office for the consultation?

No, We can arrange a telephone consultation. I can charge your credit card for the consultation fee in advance, and you will simply call my office when it is time for your consultation.

Contact Me For Personalized Guidance And Advice

If you have questions that go beyond those above, then you can reach me through this online contact form or call my office in Plano at 972-813-9959.