Short Law Firm P.C. Family & Entertainment Lawyers
Experience And Insight To Help You Discover New Possibilities
  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Divorce
  4.  | Enforcements

Pursuing Enforcements

Unfortunately, a divorce decree or other court order doesn’t always bring about an end to the fighting. Sometimes an ex-spouse or other party doesn’t do what he or she agreed to do or was ordered by the court to do. Following a divorce or paternity action, a parent may refuse to pay child support or medical expenses. A parent may not allow the other parent access to the child or refuse to cooperate with other terms of the divorce.

Plano Enforcement Attorney Helping You Get Results

At Short Law Firm, PC, in Plano, Texas, I have many years of experience handling divorce and family law matters. I believe in strong communication with my clients, and in turn, you will know what to expect with your case and when to expect it. I work hard to obtain your best results given your circumstances.

A court order or divorce decree must be followed. Courts do not look kindly on parties who do not comply with its orders and will enforce orders regarding the following:

Whether your ex-spouse or other party is refusing to transfer property to you, failing to pay spousal or child support, or denying you access to your children, my firm can help. In addition to court order enforcements, I also handle child custody and modification of judgments.

Get The Help You Need

I have the knowledge and experience to answers your questions and advise you of your options. Please contact me online or else call my office: 972-813-9959.