At Short Law Firm, PC, in Plano, Texas, we offer a comprehensive divorce and family law practice serving clients throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth area, including the cities of McKinney, Arlington, Lewisville, Denton and Allen.
Our experienced Dallas divorce lawyers tailor their practice to the unique needs of each family law client.
Need advice from a Dallas divorce lawyer? Contact us online or call us at 972-468-1821.
Our Divorce Practice — Customized Solutions To Your Family Law Issues
Divorce is never easy. But at Short Law Firm, PC, we can guide you through all types of issues during this process, including:
- Property division — Our attorneys work toward a fair and equitable distribution of property.
- Child custody — We help you create custody and visitation agreements that help both parents spend quality time with the children.
- Child support and spousal support/alimony — We help create support arrangements that provide for everyone in a fair and equitable manner.
- Enforcement or modification of agreements approved by the court
Plano Family Law Lawyer
Family law encompasses a range of issues that do not necessarily involve divorce. These include:
- Common law marriage/cohabitation
- Premarital and marital agreements
- Domestic partnerships
- Parents' rights
- Grandparents' rights
Our lawyers can assist ably with all of these matters, as well as in highly conflicted cases where an allegation of domestic violence or an investigation by Child Protective Services is at issue.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
The attorneys at Short Law Firm, PC, are capable litigators who also know how to resolve cases using less contentious means. Our practice includes the use of collaborative law, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods as appropriate to our clients' needs and concerns.
Contact Our Collin County Law Firm
If you are facing a difficult time in your life because of an impending divorce or other family law concern, contact our firm today for practical, compassionate legal assistance and responsive service. No matter how simple or complicated your case, we can help. Our office number is 972-468-1821.